If you’re about to buy a property or sell a property then you will have to go through the legal process of transferring ownership. All legal aspects should be managed by a property solicitor or conveyancer, a service that we provide here at Marshall Property. So, whether you’re looking to buy or sell a residential property, or even a commercial property, Marshall Property can refer you to some of the best conveyancing solicitors in Liverpool.
Why do I need a conveyancing solicitor?
A conveyancing solicitor is there to make the home buying or selling process as smooth, fast and stress-free as possible. This involves handling all the legalities and paperwork that’s involved as well as providing any guidance and advice until the sale or purchase has been completed.
What Happens During the Conveyancing Process?
The conveyancing process begins when an offer is accepted and ends once the keys have been handed over. Marshall Property and our partnered conveyancing solicitors are here to help make the transaction as easy as possible for you every step of the way.
- If you’re selling, your solicitor will verify the identity of the buyer to ensure they have the necessary funds for the purchase.
- They will ensure that all funds are transferred in a timely manner.
- They will provide legal advice regarding obtaining title deeds from the Land Registry.
- Whether you’re selling or buying, your solicitor will prepare all necessary documentation for completion of the transaction.
- If you’re buying, they will check to see if there are any hidden issues with the property. They will also make sure that you fully understand everything regarding your purchase.
Do I need a Local Conveyancer Solicitor?
In both commercial and residential conveyancing, it can help if the buyer or seller chooses a local solicitor who knows the area. If they have worked in that particular location previously, the solicitor will be familiar with the area’s surroundings and hopefully be aware of any upcoming developments.
We can proudly say that our panel of Liverpool conveyancing solicitors have plenty of local knowledge and experience, so if you’re buying or selling a property in Liverpool, Marshall Property can refer you to a conveyancing solicitor who knows the area inside out.