According to Liverpool Council's Economic Factsheet, the single largest increase in employment occurred amongst corporate managers and directors, whose numbers grew by 4,000 between 2014 and 2015. Scientific and technical professionals represented another big growth market, increasing by 2,300 over the same period.
There seems little doubt that with so much local investment aimed at boosting high value, high skill industries, Liverpool will see a steady escalation in demand for top quality accommodation aimed at the discerning professional market.
Recognising this, the ART Apartments scheme is seeking to create some of the most desirable new properties in the City. For residents, it will provide luxurious City centre lodgings, while for investors, it promises ready demand, easy affordability and estimated NET yields of up to 7%.
• A convenient location, just 500m from the city centre
• An exceptional specification
• 55 Modern-style apartments
• 1 and 2 bedroom properties available
• Aimed at the profitable professional market
• Balconies with stunning views
• Many sustainable design features
• Exceptional rental demand
• Demand set to rise further in the coming year