Buy to let & Property Investment in Liverpool
As the buy to let market in the UK continues to grow, Marshall Lets are excellently placed to help you find your next investment property. Whether it’s your first time as a landlord, or you are looking to expand your existing portfolio, our team of experts can help you to find the property that’s right for you.
With 30 years’ experience in sourcing investment properties, and with branches strategically located throughout the city it couldn’t be easier to get in touch and find out how we can help. We recognise the potential of Liverpool and the wider Merseyside area as a great investment area for landlords - with numerous World Heritage sites located in the city centre, a thriving tourist economy and the 2008 European Capital of Culture title under our belts, it truly is a thriving city. Our strategic local insight and passion to find people the best possible properties in the city allows us to deliver a fantastic level of service.
Our property sourcing service for those looking for a buy to let property is truly second to none, and just some of the reasons our clients choose to work with us include:
- Access to properties that are not yet on the open market
- Access to properties that are being sold below market value (BMV)
- Expert in depth knowledge of the local investment & buy to let market
- Great contacts to help you grow your property portfolio and achieve buy to let success
View our properties for investment below
Lanyork Road, Liverpool
Infinity Waters Liverpool is a collection of 3 iconic, residential towers in a prime waterfront location in Liverpool’s city centre. Boasting incredible river and city views, Infinity Waters will emerge as Liverpool’s signature address for luxury living thanks to its world-class onsite facilities which include an indoor pool, a full spa, cinema and meeting rooms, private outdoor areas, a modern gym and an exceptional concierge service. Investors purchasing an apartment at Infinity waters now will benefit from a 20% discount from RICS valuation and secure a long lease on a sleek and sophisticated new- build apartment, which will provide an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years. Why invest in Infinity waters Liverpool. Liverpool is undergoing a rapid (...)
Offers in the Region Of £1,500,000
Five Storey Georgian End terrace building located on Rodney Street. The main building is occupied as consultancy, treatment rooms and office accommodation. There are 4 apartments located on the upper (...)
Marshalls are delighted to offer for sale on freehold this stunning Grade ll listed end terrace student property investment located in the heart of the city on Rodney Street. Situated only three (...)
Marshalls are delighted to offer for sale on free hold this stunning Grade ll listed end terrace student property investment located in the heart of the city on Rodney Street. Situated only three (...)
Offers in the Region Of £950,000
Freehold investment opportunity consisting of 8 x terraced houses. 3 x two bedroom houses and 5 x three bedroom houses. The properties are located on Aigburth road and return onto Wendover avenue and (...)
Marshall property are delighted to offer for sale this substantial mid terrace property located on Canning Street in Liverpool's Georgian quarter. Situated opposite the Anglican Cathedral and a few (...)
Portfolio for sale comprising of 10 x 2 bedroom apartments. Each apartment is let by way of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement. The portfolio is currently producing a rent income of (...)
marshall property are delighted to offer for sale this 4 storey Georgian terrace property. The property has been trading as a cosmetic surgery and would suit a similar use or residential conversion (...)
Cheetham Hill Road,
Designed by award-winning architects Broadway Malyan, this stunning new building is set over 15 storeys with extensive views out over the city. The 145 luxury one, two and three bedroom apartments (...)
3 Bed Apartment, Orleans House, Edmund Street,
20 Water Street,
Guide Price £265,000
After the success of the first launch of Reliance house the developer has now released a new build extension on the 5th/6th and 7th floor due for completion Q2 2018. Reliance House the is a Grand (...)
Old Hall Street,
Offers in the Region Of £261,000
New Investment Opportunity! Launching in Q4 2016 8% Yield Marshall are delighted to present Old Hall Street, Premier Residential Living Apartments by Signature Living. High end, 115 one & (...)
Marshall Property are pleased to present this luxurious conversion of 53 apartments in Stockport, developed by Sandringham Property Group. The development itself is a conversion of the former Police (...)
How We Work
Our priority is to ensure that we fully understand your goals and requirements, so we are able to find you the perfect property. Whether it’s a smart city centre apartment, a family home, or even student rental accommodation, we can advise on the best area and type of property for you once we know exactly what you are looking for. We have a number of experts on buy to let properties in our team, and are happy to hold our initial consultations in our Liverpool offices, over the telephone or even by Skype depending on your preferences. Based on the outcome of this consultations, we can give you our best recommendations and start the next phase of the process, including the following:
- Creating a shortlist of suitable properties based on your requirements
- Compiling detailed reports on these properties, including photographs
- Providing market insights to demonstrate rental or sale potential
- Obtaining quotes and reports from contractors - we have many useful industry contacts we can put you in touch with
We can even view properties on your behalf if this is helpful, and can advise if we feel any work is required to maximise the rental or sales potential of any properties you may be interested in.
Once you have chosen the property that’s right for you, and we have secured the best possible price, we can also help to organise any surveys, instruct solicitors and support the conveyancing process to completion.
We can assist with
- Project management of a refurbishment programme to ensure the property is brought up to standard to achieve maximum buy to let rental or sales potential.
- Our expert lettings and property management team can find you a suitable tenant and manage the tenancy, collecting rents and paying to you each month.
- Our sales advisors can advise on a potential sale price and market the property to achieve a successful sale in a short time frame enabling you generate fast profit and re invest.
- We have financial advisors who possess a wealth of knowledge and experience in buy to let mortgages and finance. Our financial advisors can assist you in raising funds to continue to develop and acquire properties.
If you would like free, no obligation advice on the above services or would like to organise a consultation about purchasing property in Liverpool then please call us today on 0151 708 5588 and speak with Sean or Paul Marshall. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Marshall Lets
There are many reasons we believe our service is second to none when it comes to purchasing investment properties in Liverpool and surrounding areas - our fully tailored service to you includes:
- Extensive market knowledge to help you maximise returns
- Project management of any refurbishments to your properties
- Sourcing and managing tenants for buy to let properties - including collecting rent and ensuring this is paid through to you
- Supporting with future sales - including providing recommended sales prices and highly effective property marketing services
We also have financial advisors who have years of experience in buy to let mortgages and finance options relating to this. Our advisors can even assist with recommendations on raising funds to allow you to expand your portfolio and maximise your ability to develop and acquire further properties.
If you would like to arrange a consultation with us - or even if you would like free no obligation advice on the services we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us today on 0151 708 5588 to speak to Sean or Paul Marshall. We are also contactable via email on email@example.com